Are your muscles so sore and tight that your body screams, “I NEED A MASSAGE NOW”? That probably means you’ve waited too long, and having to wait for an appointment is just torture.
Often, what happens is when you get to the point where you need a massage RIGHT NOW, you try to schedule an appointment at your favorite massage place with your favorite massage therapist and what’s available doesn’t work with your schedule, or they’re completely booked … so you decide to try a new place out and the therapist is not suited to your needs so the massage doesn’t do anything for you … or WORSE… you don’t get a massage at all and you’re back to square one, feeling stressed and in pain. Yes, those of us who love and need massage … we’ve all been there and it’s so frustrating!
Does chronic pain and tension have you not operating to your fullest potential?
Many years ago, not realizing that my past and current circumstances were wearing and tearing down my body, I sought out massage in hopes that it would be the answer to ending chronic pain, fatigue, and headaches. My massage therapist talked with me about the importance of “regular massage” and I totally jumped on the train. The bi-weekly and monthly improvements still amaze me to this day (then I became a massage therapist to help others like me).
So, Why Get Regular Massage?
* Your job or your lifestyle leaves you stressed, in pain with tight sore muscles. Changing your circumstances is not always possible, but getting regular massage will help you be more productive and better equipped to handle what life throws at you.
* You’ll become aware of how much better you feel after a getting regularly scheduled massage, which helps you to notice what triggers your discomforts. It’s then that you can look for solutions that will help you avoid situations that don’t serve you.
* Massage doesn’t improve just your life, but also those around you. Playing with your kids or grandkids, being productive at work, or taking care of a loved one becomes easier. Regular Massage greatly improves your quality of life so you can give your loved ones the best part of you.
* Muscle tightness, discomfort and stress will be addressed on a regular basis, which only helps extend the life of your massage treatments. You won’t feel like you need a massage so soon after your just got one.
* Having a standing appointment, guarantees you get the appointment time you want with the therapist you want when you schedule ahead of time!
* Regularly scheduled massage gives you something to look forward to; and provides needed “me” time that we don’t take for ourselves.
* Getting Regular Massage is relaxing, and many of us don’t have many chance to just RELAX!
* Lastly, getting regular massages (aka: maintenance massage) is like investing in your health and well-being. When you invest in a more natural healthcare, like massage therapy you can avoid pain, injury and medications.
How Often Do I Need To Get Regular Massage?
Once a week, bi-monthly or once a month it all depends on the level of discomfort you feel and your lifestyle. Talk with your Massage Therapist to help you work out a wellness plan that best fits your needs and your budget. We’ve made it easy, you can book online at: www.IslandMassageOnline.com or give us a call at 727-864-6688.
Written by: Patricia Iorio, Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Thai Yoga Practitioner (MA 65428). She has been spreading the power of touch for 12 + years and is now using the power of words to encourage massage and living a healthy lifestyle.